Encore Exporter exports LUNAR BMD and body composition data from any GE LUNAR Prodigy database to an Excel file.
LUNAR.MDB → Microsoft Excel
Encore Exporter is an easy-to-use tool that lets you export GE Prodigy BMD and Body Composition data from an enCore lunar.mdb database, to a Microsoft Excel-compatible CSV file; From there, saving to an .xls or .xlsx is a one-step process. Exports of this sort are often useful when conducting research using bone densitometry data.
- Selection of the type of data you’d like to export, whether it’s BMD or Body Composition
- Date range selection to target specific investigations;
- Filtering by gender to export males, females, or both;
- Including and excluding of specific regions of interest (ROIs).
The exported data contains one exam record per data row, with regions and body composition attributes separated into columns.
Under the hood:
- enCore Exporter is compatible with enCore versions 10 and higher. If you are using an older database, then please contact us for a compatible version.
- Additional and new ROIs can be added with our help by editing an XML configuration file
- Exported files are automatically named in such a way as to avoid collision and accidental overwrites
Please download a copy from our file downloads section if you would like to evaluate Encore Export with your own database; a ten-row limit on the export file is imposed prior to purchase.
- Windows .NET executable
- Opens LUNAR MDB files and Microsoft SQL databases
- Lets the user choose an export date range and data class (BMD or Body Composition)
- Allows selection of specific ROIs
- Exports selected data into an Excel XLS/CSV file
- x86 or x64 CPU at 1 GHz minimum
- 1 GB memory for 32-bit and 2 GB for 64-bit operation
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 2003 Server, or 2008 Server
- Microsoft .NET 4 Client Profile (this will be installed automatically)
- Access to a Prodigy or iDXA Access database
- Minimal storage for XLS files