DICOM Printer is a virtual Windows printer whose print jobs are sent either to PACS, DICOM CD or a DICOM film printer.
If you are a Dental X-Ray distributor and wish to print to film, please use DICOM Printer 2.
- Associate reports from either software or hardware devices with studies in PACS.
- Attach Word, Excel, Scanned, or other documents to studies in PACS.
- Send documents to DICOM-compliant film printers.
- Generate DICOM CD folders.
- Add DICOM storage, CD, and print functionality to existing software.
- Add DICOM storage, CD, and print functionality to older non-DICOM medical equipment.
Accepts documents and images printed from from any Windows application.
Can perform Patient, Study or Worklist based queries to associate relevant data.
Generates true-size hardcopies on most DICOM-compliant film printers.